A rare investment opportunity in Long Island!!!
The Long Island Breeze Resort is situated in Salt Pond, a community that could be described as being ‘at the centre of Long Island’.
The two main supermarkets are located in Salt Pond along with a service station, boat refueling dock and a number of other businesses. Adjacent to Long Island Breeze is the dock where the weekly mailboat arrives carrying most of the essential supplies for the island.
In the last few years Long Island has been recognized for its potential as a serious tourist destination. The quaint, sleepy atmosphere and friendly locals give it an unspoiled charm and a feeling of stepping back in time to an age when the pace of life was measured by the passing of the sun rather than by clocks and deadlines.
The resort has been open for approximately 30 months. The current owners have completed:
– One single storey unit with 4 hotel rooms
– One 4 bedroom 4.5 bath investment cottage
– 30´of boardwalk with floating dock
– Restaurant/Bar with 2 private function rooms
– Patio Bar/Grill
– Fresh water swimming pool
– Laundry/Shower facilities
– Utility building
Both of these buildings are finished to a very high standard. They meet or exceed the Miami Dade building codes.
The government approved master plan for the completion of the resort is already in place and consists of the following:
– Main restaurant / facilities building (completed)
– 1 unit with 3 rental rooms and 1 bedroom rental apartment (completed)
– 3 two bedroom beachfront studio units
– 4 units each with 4 rental rooms / studios
– 2 retail units each with 3 shops/offices on ground floor and 3 studio apartments above
– 1 unit with 20 rental rooms / studio apartments
– 1 administrative / storage / laundry block
– 4 roadside street market units
– 200 foot boardwalk along the ocean frontage with two 120 foot piers with 40 foot T-docks for daily and long term dockage
– Utility building (completed)
When complete the resort will have a total of 48 rentable rooms plus six shops and a street market consisting of four vendor units.
The restaurant is 6,000 SF under air and seats approximately 60 people comfortably in the fine dining room where the evening meals of international cuisine are served. Another 20 people can be seated on the balcony. The ground or 1st floor has a 3,500 SF pool deck, a 400 SF Gazebo and a 24’ x 16’ fresh water swimming pool.
The investment cottage is 2,400 SF under air with another 500 SF of balconies overlooking the harbor. The cottage is comprised of 3 separate hotel rooms with baths each with their own private entrances on the first floor.
The second floor of the cottage is a one-bedroom apartment designed so that the owners can occupy the cottage while continuing to rent the three downstairs rooms if they so desire. The second floor has a balcony off the dining/great room and another private balcony off the master bedroom. The kitchen has a full line of stainless steel appliances and granite kitchen counter tops and granite bar top.
There is a powder room off the kitchen area and a washer and dryer. The dining room table seats six with another three seats at the bar. The furniture and fixtures are top of the line. There is plenty of closet space and the pull down stair provides access to the walk around attic for owner’s private storage.
Contact Estate Agent Mario Carey.
US Office: 954.773.8256
Bahamas Office: 242.677.8255